[New Zimbabwe] Economists Trust Chikohora has said the falling of the Zimbabwean dollar to above 1USD:ZWL2000 on the black market is a clear indication that the Central Bank’s foreign exchange auction system was failing to reflect market realities.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Automotive 3D Imaging Market Product Development Strategies by Prominent Players
- BoundaryCare partners with Inclusa, Wisconsin’s largest managed care organization
- R.L McKenzie Releases New Spine-Chilling Book, “The Tears of Wednesday”
- NCC will raise bar in gains in terms of digital inclusion – Danbatta
- Food Delivery Mobile Application Market to Reach USD 62.83 Billion by 2030 – 25% CAGR Recorded