This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Hands-Free Faucet Market Set to Witness Unprecedented Growth USD 10.3 Billion by 2031, Size, Share, Trends
- Introducing “Financing as a Service” (FaaS) – Revolutionizing the World of Finance
- Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market Size, Share, Demands, Trends, Growth, Key Players Analysis and Forecasts to 2028
- Commonwealth partially suspended Gabon’s membership after military coup
- Dental Digital X-ray Market Expected to Reach $7.2 Billion by 2032 | CAGR 8.5%