The African Continental Free Trade Area is an ambitious trade pact aimed at creating a single market for goods and services of almost 1.3bn people across Africa and deepening the economic integration of the continent. Trade integration across Africa has long been limited by outdated infrastructure and differing regulations across dozens of markets. Intra-African exports were 16.6% of total exports in 2017, compared with 68.1% in Europe, 59.4% in Asia, 55% in America and 7% in Oceania. When fully implemented, the AfCFTA will be the world’s biggest largest free trade area, with a combined gross domestic product of around $3.4 trillion. Fifty-four of the continent’s 55 countries are signatories to its founding agreement.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- TheServerHost announce Complete End to End Managed Services with UAE based VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting
- 3D Printing Medical Devices Market to Be Positioned at USD 13.0 Bn by 2032
- The Executive Game Presents: “An Evening with Armand Assante & Friends” – A Charity Event Benefiting US Veterans
- Improving emergency, critical and operative care in low and middle-income countries
- John Massoud: Candidate for Senate in the 1st Senate District in Virginia