What: Webinar Launch
Who: The African Development Bank, Making Finance Work for Africa (MFW4A) Partnership, Financial Sector Deepening (FSD) Africa & German Development Cooperation (BMZ/GIZ)
When: 8 July 2021 at 12.00 GMT
The Africa Long-Term Finance Initiative will virtually launch its website on 8 July 2021 at noon GMT. The event will include a presentation on how the new website will provide an interactive platform and database about Africa’s long-term finance markets.
The launch event will feature a discussion by leading financial sector experts and thought leaders about the challenges to increasing access to long-term finance in Africa.
Speakers and panelists will include:
- Stefan Nalletamby, Director, Financial Sector Development, African Development Bank
- Mark Napier, CEO FSD Africa
- Lisa Klinger, Financial Sector Advisor, GIZ
- Thorsten Beck, Director, Florence School of Banking and Finance
- Philip Abradu-Otoo, Director of Research, Central Bank of Ghana
A partnership of the African Development Bank, Making Finance Work for Africa, FSD Africa and the German Development Cooperation (BMZ/GIZ), the Africa Long-Term Finance Initiative aims to boost the intermediation of long-term finance in Africa and close the financing gap for SMEs, housing and infrastructure on the continent.
Please click here to register for the event.
For more information about the agenda and speakers, please visit the event page.