[Daily News] TANZANIANS have been encouraged to make good use of the economic opportunities to win the Chinese market through existing relationship between the two countries.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- In 2024 Girls On The Sweetest Gigs Can Earn Mother’s Day NYC Weekend Party Trips
- OmniBSIC Bank partners with PAPSS to enhance cross-border payments; performs first transaction to Nigeria
- Enabling Autonomous Space Exploration through AI-Enhanced Satellite Payloads
- Los Angeles Center for Law & Justice 2023 Gala Raises $371,000 for Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Abuse
- SADC commended as peace, business returns to Mozambique