[Daily News] ZANZIBAR’s seniour citizens were all smiles on Monday as President Hussein Mwinyi announced a 100 and 150 per cent hike in retirees’ and social pension packages, respectively.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Dangote Reveals $18B Investment, Refinery’s First Petrol To Hit Market In August
- Working towards an Africa that the world needs
- Ukraine. The African Union calls for neutrality
- Precision Medicine Software Market: Innovations Paving the Way for Personalized Medicine
- Medical Protective Clothing Market Ensuring Safety in Healthcare Facilities and Beyond 2032