[Daily News] The Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) equity market is expected to outperform investors’ expectations this week.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Titanium Dioxide Market Dynamics, Size, Regional Analysis, Key Highlights, Scope and Forecast to 2032 | Emergen Research
- (Video) Maryam Rajavi Calls for Supporting Iran’s People’s Quest for Freedom in European Parliament
- Tunisia takes part in second ministerial retreat on AfCFTA in Nairobi
- IBS Investment Bank Continues Shifting to Palm Beach with Latest Intercoastal Office Launch
- Africa Day: Israel’s key role in African Union