[Daily News] A CROSS-SECTION of civil servants has lavished praise on President Samia Suluhu Hassan’s heft promises to improve workers’ welfare delivered on May Day.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Enabling Autonomous Space Exploration through AI-Enhanced Satellite Payloads
- Los Angeles Center for Law & Justice 2023 Gala Raises $371,000 for Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Abuse
- SADC commended as peace, business returns to Mozambique
- India Pale Ale Market to Observe Strong Growth with USD 70,131.1 Million and CAGR of 11.4% 2018 to 2025
- Arnold Stalk, Founder SHARE Village Las Vegas Announces Milestone, Pantry Distributes Over A 1/4 Million Pounds of Food