Static Weapon Mounts Market by Type , Platform, Mode of Operation, and Weapon Compatibility : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027
NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE, UNITED STATES, September 25, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global weapon mount market will grow significantly in upcoming years, owing to increase in demand due to modernization plans of countries for their forces. Weapon mount is an assembly which is use to hold a weapon such as guns, snipers, and others. Weapon mounts are of two types, which include static mount and non-static mount. Static mount is either directly mounted on the ground or fitted with the vehicle, whereas non-static weapon mount is portable, that is, it can change its position (axis), revolve, etc. New innovations in the laser weapons also paves the way for the growth of weapon mounts market as recently DRDO (India) conducted a test of a laser weapon mounted on a truck.
𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/8984
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬:
• Due to COVID-19 situation, the production rate of static weapon mount manufacturers across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
• Demand for spare parts is also down since less maintenance is required presently.
• There will be a considerable rise in demand for weapon mounts in near future as the world starts moving toward normalcy.
• Asia-Pacific and Middle East countries such as India, Japan, UAE, etc. have ambitious plans to procure a huge number of armored mounted vehicles. However, the procurement process is on halt due to COVID-19 pandemic.
• Slowing down of economies of major defense buyer countries due to COVID-19 will impact their defense budget which will directly affect static weapon mounts market.
𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8984
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬: 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬
Increase in terrorist activities across the globe, unresolving border issues between countries such as India & Pakistan, India & China, North Korea & South Korea, etc., arms race between countries, and disputes between country’s national forces are the factors which drive the global static weapon mount market. However, reduction in military budget is expected to hamper the growth of market. Rise in procurement of armored vehicles are opportunistic for growth of the global static weapon mount market.
𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬
Procurement of armored vehicles have been rising across the globe. For instance, in December 2019, India announced its plans to procure 198 armored vehicles reconnaissance role. Further, countries are also upgrading their existing fleet of armored vehicles. Therefore, demand will rise for armored vehicles in the future and since such vehicles are majorly use static mounts for weapons, the demand of static weapon mounts will also increase parallelly, thereby drive the growth of the global static weapon mount market.
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
In the recent years, terrorist activities have been increased across the globe. For instance, Europe which was considered as one of the peaceful and safest places on earth, has witnessed series of blasts in 2017. In addition, countries such as Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan are on the urge of civil war and foreign forces have been deployed in these countries which results into increase in military activities. Such increase in the terrorist activities is expected to create demand for static weapon mounts, thereby driving the growth of the static weapon mount market.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐰 : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/static-weapon-mounts-market/purchase-options
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the global static weapon mount industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global static weapon mount market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global static weapon mount market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed static weapon mount market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
• Which are the leading market players active in the static weapon mount market?
• What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
• What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
• What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬
• ISTEC SERVICES LTD
• BAE Systems
• FN HERSTAL
• Raytheon Technologies Corporation
• Saab AB
• AEI Systems Ltd
• DILLON AERO.
• Elbit Systems Ltd
• CAPCO LLC