[Daily Maverick] Former Eskom chief operating officer Jan Oberholzer will remain at the utility in a new role to oversee projects aimed at pulling South Africa out of a power crisis which is set to worsen as winter arrives and demand for electricity increases.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Keeper Security Parental Practices Report reveals insights on cybersecurity conversations with children
- Eight dead as Kenyan military helicopter crashes near Somalia border
- 6D Technologies Is Shortlisted for Light Reading Awards 2023
- Tankless Water Heater Market estimated to hit $12.3 billion by 2031 | Growing at a CAGR of 6.9%
- Speed Changer, Industrial High-Speed Drive, And Gear Market Size, Share, Revenue, Trends And Drivers For 2023-2032