This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Fred M’membe Accuses Hichilema of Being a Puppet of Imperialists on Morocco’s Western Sahara Issue
- Senegal’s government websites hit by cyberattackers
- The Threat to Earth: Understand the Catastrophic Effects of Climate Change
- First Middle East ‘Chocolate Bash’ Outlet Opens in Doha
- Nuclear Power Market Size 2023: Emerging Trend, Regional Overview, Forecast by-2030 | GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy Inc.