[Le Soleil] La Fédération départementale des personnes en situation de handicap de Vélingara a offert des béquilles, fauteuils roulants et du crème solaire à plusieurs personnes en situation de handicap du département.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Lavrov, armed with what Kenya needs, gets Nairobi’s ear
- Liquid Hydrogen Market Growing at 5.6% CAGR by 2030 – User demand is Driving Growth
- Demystifying youth participation in Zim politics
- Outsourced Sales Service- Market is Set To Fly High in Years to Come | CloudTask, VisitorQueue, Sales
- The French-Ethiopian high school in Addis Ababa, a flagship in decline