[New Times] At least 32 percent of Rwandans were targeted by fraud and money mule scams from September to December 2022, according to a TransUnion report.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Summer Fun for East Hollywood Families at the Scientology Memorial Day Street Fair
- The Third Meeting of the Expanded Mechanism for the Resolution of the Sudan Conflict
- GoodData Partners With Arria To Modernize Augmented Analytics
- Residents of Washington state are worried about their water after it tested positive for PFAS chemicals
- Malawi Scorchers nominated for African Union Region 5 Sports Team of the Year award