[New Times] Amid rising prices and cases of disasters claiming people’s lives, Members of Parliament (MPs) have suggested that the more than Rwf5 trillion that Rwanda plans to spend in the next fiscal year, should strengthen efforts to tackle such issues, among other priorities.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- London unveils “Building Contemporary China” architecture exhibition
- World Bank approves $365 mn for advancing girls and women empowerment in Western and Central Africa
- A Bold Step Forward for Türkiye’s Financial Future, PayFix Officially Acquires BankPozitif
- Nutraceutical Ingredients Market to Garner $327.3 Bn, by 2031 at 7.3% CAGR |Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill Incorporated
- EVELUTION ENERGY RECOGNIZED FOR CONTRIBUTION TO ARIZONA; EYES DOUBLING OUTPUT AT PLANNED COBALT PROCESSING FACILITY