The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
— The Business Research Company
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, October 13, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Business Research Company’s “Payment Monitoring Global Market Report 2023” is a comprehensive source of information that encompasses all aspects of the payment monitoring market. According to TBRC’s payment monitoring market forecast, the payment monitoring market size is projected to reach $33.47 billion in 2027 with a CAGR of 19.38%.
The growth of the payment monitoring market is attributed to the increasing instances of payment fraud and cyberattacks. North America is expected to have the largest market share for payment monitoring. Major players in the market include ACI Worldwide Inc., BAE Systems plc, FICO, Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Fiserv Inc., Nice Ltd., Oracle Corporation.
Learn More On The Payment Monitoring Market By Requesting A Free Sample (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Emerging Payment Monitoring Market Trend
An emerging trend in the payment monitoring market is the integration of advanced technologies such as machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and big data. Major companies in the market are focused on enhancing their infrastructures to maintain their position in the market.
Payment Monitoring Market Segments
• By Type: Case Management, Dashboard And Reporting, KYC Or Customer Onboarding, Watch List Screening
• By Deployment: Cloud, On-premise
• By Organization Size: Large Enterprises, Small And Medium Enterprises
• By Application: Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance Management, Fraud Detection And Prevention, Customer Identity Management
• By End User: Banking, Financial Services And Insurance (BFSI), Information Technology (IT) And Telecom, Healthcare, Retails And E-commerce, Government And Defense, Other End-Users
• By Geography: North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Read more on the global payment monitoring market report at:
Payment monitoring is a process that involves reviewing, managing, and analyzing the monetary transactions processed during a business application. It is an essential business process that reduces the risk of revenue and service disruption, enhances operational efficiency, and reduces support costs.
Payment Monitoring Global Market Report 2023 from TBRC covers the following information:
• Market size date for the forecast period: Historical and Future
• Market analysis by region: Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa.
• Market analysis by countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
Trends, opportunities, strategies and so much more.
The Payment Monitoring Global Market Report 2023 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report that provides insights on market size, drivers and trends, major players, competitors’ revenues, market positioning, and market growth across geographies. The payment monitoring market report helps you gain in-depth insights on opportunities and strategies. Companies can leverage the data in the report and tap into segments with the highest growth potential.
Browse Through More Similar Reports By The Business Research Company:
Payments Global Market Report 2023
Digital Payments Global Market Report 2023
Real-Time Payments Global Market Report 2023
About The Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3000+ detailed industry reports, spanning over 3000+ market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 1,500,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders.
Global Market Model – Market Intelligence Database
The Global Market Model, The Business Research Company’s flagship product, is a market intelligence platform covering various macroeconomic indicators and metrics across 60 geographies and 27 industries. The Global Market Model covers multi-layered datasets that help its users assess supply-demand gaps.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Check out our:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Hydrogen Fuel Cells Market 2023