[Daily Trust] The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said out of over 200 million Nigerians, only 57.4 million possess Bank Verification Number (BVN).
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Kenya: Diaspora Principal Secretary Calls for Easier Remittance Tracking Tools
- Topic: Managed IT Services Empower Businesses With A Cutting-edge Cloud Based Solutions & Infrastructure Management
- PLDO Attorneys Honored with 2023 “Professional Excellence in Law” Awards by Rhode Island Monthly
- Edison AI Consulting Launches Services to Small and Medium Businesses to Help Integrate AI in Their Businesses.
- The Village of Carpentersville Celebrates Groundbreaking of Iron Flats