[Leadership] The Central Bank of Nigeira (CBN) has placed 7,552 Bank Verification Numbers (BVN) on its watchlist for fraudulent transactions, even as the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) known as eNaira, has recorded 1.4 million transactions to date, translating to 100 per cent increase compared to 700,000 transactions in November 2022.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Jerry “J-Man” Joyner and Antonio Swad have joined forces to create J and A Consumable Products
- Just Released “Home Buying for Veterans: Save Thousands on Your Home Purchases” – A New Book by Rudy Lira Kusuma
- Pittsburgh Financial Group Kicks Off Summer With Charitable Donation to Cystic Fibrosis
- Azerbaijan’s Foreign Ministry issues statement on 60th anniversary of establishment of African Union
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Market Soars with a CAGR of 26.7%, Driven by Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases