In the early morning hours of Wednesday May 10, 2023, some employees of ArcelorMittal Liberia (AML) in Yekepa and Buchanan engaged in industrial action, stalling the company’s production and operations in both locations, posing a risk to our employees. As we monitor the situation closely, the safety and security of our employees, the community, and our contractors will continue to be of top priority. We are in contact with the Ministry of Labor and representatives of the workers’ union. The Ministry has scheduled a meeting with all parties to which we hope to find a resolution for all parties involved.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Ethnic cleansing continues in Tigray, despite truce agreement: Report
- Conveyor Maintenance Market in Australia: A Thriving Sector Fueling Industrial Efficiency | Minprovise, Forbo Siegling
- Lubbock Area Top 25 CPA and Advisory Firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI) Welcomes New Leadership Partner
- Conference on biodiversity begins in Addis Ababa
- Construction 4.0 Market Technological Advancement, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2031 | Grows at a CAGR of 17.7%