[Capital FM] Kisumu — Azimio leader Raila Odinga supporters in Kisumu defied his orders that demonstrations be concentrated in the capital city of Nairobi.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Qatar offers to act as hub for Somali exports: President
- GoodFirms Lists Out the Most Reliable Artificial Intelligence Companies for 2023
- CrafterCMS Publishes Handbook on DevContentOps
- Personal Mobility Devices Market to Witness Tremendous Growth, USD $14,591.76 Million by 2027 | Claims AMR
- Pope to African children: Be ambassadors of peace