[Nile Post] On March 14th, 2023, Kenya’s Agriculture and Livestock Development Permanent Secretary Harry Kimtai announced the suspension of the ban on the milk powder imports from Uganda. “Take note that the importation of products under the East African Community (EAC) protocol refers to goods being imported from outside the East African Community, while goods traded within the EAC are referred to as transfers,” Mr Kimtai said.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Money Mornings Empire, the Branding & Funding Powerhouse, Launches New Limited Edition Merchandise
- Domestic Abuse Survivor Launches MyNARA App to Help Other Victims
- Carmine Market Size | Top Manufacturers Analysis, Emerging Trend and Growth Forecast to 2030
- Elon University Enhances its Makerspace with 3DPrinterOS
- The Executive Game Presents: “An Evening with Armand Assante & Friends” – A Charity Event Benefiting US Veterans