[Capital FM] Nairobi — President William Ruto has announced plans to increase the Hustler Fund credit facility to a maximum of Sh200,000 beginning June.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Great Lakes leaders endorse SADC decision to deploy troops in Congo
- DRC: ICC establishes a new way to tackle war crimes
- UPDATE 2: Sisi meets with Angolan President Lourenço in Luanda on start…..
- ESG Acquires Pandell, Broadening Reach Across Energy Value Chain
- Civil Society Engagement at the Core of US-African Relations in Multipolar World