New Delhi: Prime minister Narendra Modi on Monday said that the success of the India’s G20 presidency belongs to the country’s 1.4 billion people, and not an individual or a political party.
DreamGalaxy+ Log In
The Last Digital Frontier: The History and Future of Science and Technology in Africa (Cashless Society)
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Cashless Society 101: A Practical (Values to Action) Guide to Ethical Leadership and Inclusive Innovation
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Endoscopy Fluid Management Market Size to Reach USD 1.29 billion, Globally, by 2031 at 7.2% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- Consortium for Universal Healthcare Credentialing (C4UHC) Announces Support for TB Testing for Healthcare Suppliers
- African ministers call for new financing for continent’s development agenda
- Fame Tattoos Now Offering Simple Tattoo Designs at its Tattoo Shop in Miami
- Nigeria, South Africa need sustained political, trade relations for Africa’s development
No comments to show.