[Ghanaian Times] Strong gains in some share prices drove market activities on the Accra bourse in March this year, the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) has said.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- First-Time US Entry: Luxembourg Fund Offers Varied Investment Prospects
- CBD Gummies Market to Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast Period 2023 – 2032
- Nuclear Power Market Size 2023: Emerging Trend, Regional Overview, Forecast by-2030 | GE-Hitachi Nuclear Energy Inc.
- The G7’s strategic clarity on Taiwan
- Unigen Introduces The Sunflower U.2 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSD