[Ghanaian Times] The Office of the Special Prosecutor (OSP) says it is investigating the report published by the head of the dissolved Inter-Ministerial Committee on Illegal Mining (IMCIM), Prof. Kwabena Frimpong-Boateng.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Global Industrial Robots Market Forecast 2023-2032 – Market Size, Drivers, Trends, And Competitors
- Application Software Market to See Huge Demand by 2030: Mint, Finicity, EveryDollar
- Aerospace Service Robotics Scope for Market: Size, Share, Trends, Growth, and Revenue Projections by 2032
- BoundaryCare partners with Inclusa, Wisconsin’s largest managed care organization
- José Adán Gutiérrez, nuevo consultor principal sénior de Rafael Marrero & Company