This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Elevate Self-Expression: Celebrate Pride Month at New York’s Premier Aesthetic Clinic
- Global Crypto Marketing Agency Crypto Upvotes, is happy to present its cutting-edge strategies for brand success
- Gregg Sharp and Curtis Elerson get together to coproduce again
- Insights from Africa’s Travel Indaba
- Commercial Buildings Market Size, Share, Revenue, Trends And Drivers For 2023-2032