[DW] Une attaque meurtrière dans la localité de Matouké, le 1er mai, préoccupe les autorités camerounaises.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- Maputo Procotol: Journalists urged to promote women’s rights
- African Day 2023: UNWTO calls for sustained regional collaboration, policies
- UN and AU call for calm in Senegal as violence continues after opposition leader’s sentencing
- At Olympics, you don’t have to participate to be a winner
- Sunnybikinis Unveils Exquisite and Affordable Swimwear to Inspire Confidence and Beauty