[RFI] Au Cameroun, plusieurs syndicats ont décidé de ne pas participer au traditionnel défilé du 1er mai organisé par le gouvernement à l’occasion de la fête du travail. « C’est une fête pour revendiquer nos droits », explique un responsable syndical.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- UN Security Council urges ceasefire, humanitarian access in Sudan
- Kosmos focuses on expanding the distribution of Wood-plastic Composite, Laminate/SPC flooring in Vietnam
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Programme of Work for June
- Ukrainian FM embarks on African tour to turn countries against Russia
- ATMIS trains Somali forces on child protection ahead of troop withdrawal