[VOA] Yaounde, Cameroon — In Cameroon, hundreds of thousands of workers marched on the May 1 International Labor Day, calling for wage increases amid price hikes fueled by Russia’s war on Ukraine. Cameroon’s trade unions want minimum wages for workers doubled to $200 per month while employers argue the price hikes make such a raise impossible.
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- TheServerHost announce Complete End to End Managed Services with UAE based VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting
- 3D Printing Medical Devices Market to Be Positioned at USD 13.0 Bn by 2032
- The Executive Game Presents: “An Evening with Armand Assante & Friends” – A Charity Event Benefiting US Veterans
- Improving emergency, critical and operative care in low and middle-income countries
- John Massoud: Candidate for Senate in the 1st Senate District in Virginia