[HRW] â– Monsieur le Président de la Conférence des Chefs d’État et de Gouvernement de l’Union africaine,
This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- LenderDock announces partnership with Westwood Insurance Agency
- Ep 2: Pan-Africanism and Intra-African Migration
- Eric Campbell Photography Introduces Premium Corporate Headshots and Personal Branding Services
- Global Heating Equipment Market Forecast 2023-2032 – Market Size, Drivers, Trends, And Competitors
- A Future Where Every Child Unlocks Boundless Potential Through Reading with ‘Reading Partners’