Ideas and Encouragement For Connecting With Our Kids
In my family, we are together more than we are apart. While I cherish the time, I often find myself feeling like I’ve missed opportunities for deeper connection in favor of the day to day to-do list.
My conversation in today’s episode with Celeste Orr, from Togetherness Redefined, is all about helping us clearly define what we want for our families and establish meaningful steps to get there.
Togetherness Redefined: Finding a Different Kind of Family Togetherness
Togetherness Redefined was created to help parents who were looking to spend more time with their kids and connect in meaningful ways.
In her new book, Celeste shares:
- 52 popular togetherness tips
- Real-life stories and simple, honest examples
- A go-to list of ideas to break the disconnect at home
- An opportunity to boost family togetherness
Togetherness Tips For Your Family
Celeste also shares weekly togetherness tips for your family via email. All of the tips essentially fall into one of five categories.
- Small Beginnings – the most mundane moments matter
- Big Dreams
- Deep Connection
- For The Long Haul
- Getting Back Up Again
I think this intentional approach is wonderful and provides opportunities to really go deeper and establish meaningful connections with our families.
RLL Episode #120: A Different Kind Of Family Togetherness with Celeste Orr
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!