This book tells a long overdue and timeless story of the rise of mankind in Africa, uncovers inventions and innovations across the continent throughout time, and paints a forecast of its digital revolution in the 21st century and beyond. The book provides a compelling historic and forward-looking exploration of “the last digital frontier” of access and inclusion, Africa, and its potential to lead, host, and create the innovation breakthroughs of the future.
Asingia captures the essence of how humanity-first design and innovation can leverage technology in delivering meaningful solutions for the 21st century and beyond. By putting ethics and values first, automation, data privacy, cyber-security and other concerns of the future of work, education, health and finance can be approached in a sustainable way. Cashless Society is both an ethical philosophy and a technocratic ideal.
- [Expanding New Opportunities] The 14th IIICF Officially Unveils Bringing together elites to jointly build a new future in infrastructure construction
- (Video) Iran’s Oppressive Chastity and Hijab Law Strips Women’s Rights
- Polyolesters Biobased Lubricants and Lubricant Additive Market Research on Demand, Growth, Trends and Forecast – 2032
- Africa: The increasing focus on public interest concerns in competition policy
- Senegal: Death toll rises to 10 as clashes continue